Czechia schengen visa
Czechia schengen visa for Cameroonian citizens
Cameroonian citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Czechia. Czechia schengen visa is required for Cameroonian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Czechia schengen visa. A total of 10 documents are required for applying Czechia schengen visa.
The Schengen Visa is a visa for the Schengen Area, which consists of most of the European Economic Area, plus several other adjacent countries. The visa allows visitors to stay in the Schengen Area for up to 90 days within a 180-day period. The visa is valid for tourism, family visits, and business. European Travel Information and Authorisation System or ETIAS is an electronic authorisation system of the European Union for visa-exempt visitors travelling to the European Union or the Schengen Area which is expected to enter into operation at the end of 2022.
Czechia schengen visa conditions for Cameroonian citizens
- You must submit a passport or other travel document issued within the last 10 years. This must have at least 2 blank pages and be valid for at least another 3 months after the date you intend to leave the Schengen area.
- Each person travelling with you on your travel document must submit their own visa form.
- When you submit your application your fingerprints will be taken. These will remain valid for 5 years. Some applicants, such as children under the age of 12, do not need to have their fingerprints taken.
- You will be charged a fee for your application. If you apply through an external service provider you will also have to pay an extra fee to the provider.
Max Stay: 90 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
paymentVisa Fees 60,00 €
How to apply for Czechia schengen visa from Cameroon
Cameroonian citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Czechia. Czechia schengen visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Czechia tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Cameroonian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Czechia. If not apply for a new Cameroonian passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Czechia.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Czechia
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Czechia is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Czechia embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Czechia, present Cameroon passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Czechia visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Czechia for the duration on your stamping.
Czechia schengen visa requirements for Cameroonian citizens
Documents required for Czechia schengen visa from Cameroon include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 10 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Czechia
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Proof of travel insurance for destination with the certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. You can also provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance with them along with a copy of credit card and the table of benefits. Travel medical insurance for everyone from all over the world with Coronavirus (COVID-19) coverage. Get coverage for travel delay, lost checked luggage, emergency response & natural disasters, personal liability. Get ready for for unexpected medical problems and accidents.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Provide a previous passport of country if any.
Covering letter mentioning the details of the applicant, travel and details of the other members travelling with you.
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Employed: • A letter from your employer on company letterhead, with contact details, stating that a leave of absence has been granted, purpose and duration of the trip, and that you will be returning to your current job. • Current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • Original pay slips Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) Student: • Submit an official letter from your school indicating that you are in good standing and that you are registered for the upcoming semester. • No Object certificate from School or University. Retired: • Submit proof of your retirement fund. Yes.
Hotel reservation(s) in destination for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from country. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
Douala to Prague
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Czechia
🎒 Czechia travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Czechia visa advice
Do cameroonian citizens need a visa to go to Czechia?
Yes, visa is required for Cameroonian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Czechia visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Czechia travel restrictions
Czechia is open for travel. Most visitors from Cameroon can travel to Czechia without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Czechia.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.