Denmark visa for Taiwanese citizens in June 2023
Denmark Schengen visa free
Denmark Schengen visa free for Taiwan citizens
Taiwanese citizens do not need a tourist visa when travelling to Denmark. Denmark Schengen visa free is free for Taiwanese citizens. With this tourist visa stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Denmark Schengen visa free. A total of 4 documents are required for applying Denmark Schengen visa free. You can find Denmark visa exemptions.
European Travel Information and Authorisation System or ETIAS is an electronic authorisation system of the European Union for visa-exempt visitors travelling to the European Union or the Schengen Area which is expected to enter into operation at in 2024.
Do you need a visa to go to Denmark from Taiwan?
No, Denmark visa is not required for Taiwanese citizens. Taiwanese passport holdders do not need to apply for a visa.
Denmark Schengen visa free conditions for Taiwanese citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Visa validity: 90 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Denmark schengen visa requirements for Taiwanese citizens
Documents required for Denmark schengen visa from Taiwan include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 4 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave destination, such as • personal bank statements • Pay slips from employer • Tax records
Proof of travel insurance for destination with the certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. You can also provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance with them along with a copy of credit card and the table of benefits. Travel medical insurance for everyone from all over the world. Get coverage for travel delay, lost checked luggage, emergency response & natural disasters, personal liability. Get ready for for unexpected medical problems and accidents.
How to apply for Denmark Schengen visa free from Taiwan
Denmark visa free process for Taiwanese cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Taiwanese citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Denmark. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Denmark.
Valid passport Check that Taiwanese passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Denmark. If not apply for a new Taiwanese passport.
Arrival After arriving, Taiwanese citizens can go to Denmark immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Denmark, present Taiwan passport or National ID card to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Denmark visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Denmark for the 90 days on your stamping.
Denmark visa exemption for Taiwanese citizens
Thing to consider when applying for Denmark schengen visa
- 90 days within any 180 day period
- Passport with National ID number required.
- Make sure Taiwan passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Denmark.
- Always carry Taiwan passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Denmark.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Denmark, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Denmark and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Denmark.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Denmark.
- Research the weather conditions in Denmark and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Denmark.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Denmark.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Denmark.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Denmark.
Denmark travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from New Taipei to Copenhagen, with prices starting at NT$14,603.00.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Denmark
✈️ flight prices
Stay in Denmark
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Denmark
🏥 travel insurance cover
Money in Denmark
💳 access money easily
Drive in Denmark
🚙 best car rentals
Denmark is part of Europe with main city at Copenhagen. Its Developed country with a population of 6M. The main currency is Danish Krone. The languages spoken are Danish.
Taiwan tourist visa advice
Need visa advice?
You can see the visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Taiwan visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently asked questions about Denmark Schengen visa free
Countries to travel near Denmark with Taiwan passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.