Djibouti tourist visa
Djibouti tourist visa for Falklanders citizens
Falklanders citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Djibouti. Djibouti tourist visa is required for Falklanders citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Djibouti tourist visa. A total of 7 documents are required for applying Djibouti tourist visa.
Djibouti tourist visa conditions for Falklanders citizens
- A visa needs to be applied at the Djibouti embassy nearest to country, if not eligible for evisa.
Max Stay: 90 days
paymentVisa Fees $30
How to apply for Djibouti tourist visa from Falkland Islands
Falklanders citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Djibouti. Djibouti tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Djibouti tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Falklanders passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Djibouti. If not apply for a new Falklanders passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Djibouti.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Djibouti
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Djibouti is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Djibouti embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Djibouti, present Falkland Islands passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Djibouti visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Djibouti for the duration on your stamping.
Djibouti tourist visa requirements for Falklanders citizens
Documents required for Djibouti tourist visa from Falkland Islands include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 7 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Djibouti
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A clear scan copy of passport of country with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
Hotel reservation(s) in destination for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Travel itinerary is travel reservation to and from country in your name, not a ticket. Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Djibouti
🎒 Djibouti travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Djibouti visa advice
Do falklanders citizens need a visa to go to Djibouti?
Yes, visa is required for Falklanders citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Djibouti visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Djibouti travel restrictions
Djibouti has unknown restrictions for travel. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Djibouti.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.