Ecuador visa for Bolivian citizens in 2023
Ecuador tourist visa
Ecuador tourist visa for Bolivian citizens
Bolivian citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Ecuador. Ecuador tourist visa is free for Bolivian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Ecuador tourist visa. A total of 2 documents are required for applying Ecuador tourist visa.
Ecuador visit visa conditions, fees and processing time for Bolivian citizens
- Ecuador has one of the most lenient visa policies in the world as most visitors are not obliged to obtain a visa.
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Visa validity: 90 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Ecuador tourist visa requirements for Bolivian citizens
Documents required for Ecuador tourist visa from Bolivia include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 2 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
How to apply for Ecuador tourist visa from Bolivia
Ecuador visa free process for Bolivian cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Bolivian citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Ecuador. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Ecuador.
Valid passport Check that Bolivian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Ecuador. If not apply for a new Bolivian passport.
Arrival After arriving, Bolivian citizens can go to Ecuador immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Ecuador, present Bolivia passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Ecuador visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Ecuador for the duration on your stamping.
Ecuador travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Santa Cruz de la Sierra to Guayaquil, with prices starting at Bs. 1.782,00.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Ecuador
✈️ flight prices
Stay in Ecuador
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Ecuador
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in Ecuador
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in Ecuador
💳 access money easily
Ecuador tourist visa and travel tips
- Entry is allowed with a valid Bolivian identity card that is less than 10 years old.
- Bolivians can live and work legally in Ecuador under the Mercosur (and Associated Members) immigration agreement with no requirement other than being a citizen at birth or a naturalized citizen for over 5 years, and passing a background check.
- Make sure Bolivia passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Ecuador.
- Always carry Bolivia passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Ecuador.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Ecuador, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Ecuador and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Ecuador.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Ecuador.
- Research the weather conditions in Ecuador and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Ecuador.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Ecuador.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Ecuador.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Ecuador.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do bolivian citizens need a visa to go to Ecuador?
No, visa is not required for Bolivian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Ecuador visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Ecuador with Bolivia passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.