Egypt visa for Macanese citizens in June 2023
Egypt Visa free
Egypt Visa free for Macau citizens
Macanese citizens do not need a tourist visa when travelling to Egypt. Egypt Visa free is free for Macanese citizens. With this tourist visa stay is usually short with a period of 3 months and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Egypt Visa free. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Egypt Visa free. You can find Egypt visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to Egypt from Macau?
No, Egypt visa is not required for Macanese citizens. Macanese passport holdders do not need to apply for a visa.
Egypt Visa free conditions for Macanese citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 3 months
- Visa validity: 90 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Egypt tourist visa requirements for Macanese citizens
Documents required for Egypt tourist visa from Macau include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Macau with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Macau in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Egypt
How to apply for Egypt Visa free from Macau
Egypt visa free process for Macanese cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Macanese citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Egypt. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Egypt.
Valid passport Check that Macanese passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Egypt. If not apply for a new Macanese passport.
Arrival After arriving, Macanese citizens can go to Egypt immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Egypt, present Macau passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Egypt visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Egypt for the 3 months on your stamping.
Egypt visa exemption for Macanese citizens
Visa on Arrival
- Visa exemption does not apply, but Visa on Arrival (VOA) is available at all international airports.
- The VOA fee is $25 USD, granting a single-entry stay for 30 days.
- The Canada visa must have been used to enter Canada at least once before.
- Applicable Countries: All Countries
todayMax stay: 30 days
Thing to consider when applying for Egypt tourist visa
- Make sure Macau passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Egypt.
- Always carry Macau passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Egypt.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Egypt, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Egypt and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Egypt.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Egypt.
- Research the weather conditions in Egypt and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Egypt.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Egypt.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Egypt.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Egypt.
Egypt travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Egypt
✈️ best flight deals
Stay in Egypt
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Egypt
🏥 travel insurance cover
Money in Egypt
💳 access money easily
Drive in Egypt
🚙 best car rentals
Egypt is part of Africa with main city at Cairo. Its Developing country with a population of 91M. The main currency is Egyptian Pound. The languages spoken are Arabic.
Egypt tourist visa advice
Need visa advice?
You can see the visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Macau visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently asked questions about Egypt Visa free
Countries to travel near Egypt with Macau passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.