Egypt eVisa for Oman citizens
Omani citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to Egypt. Egypt eVisa is available online for Omani citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Egypt eVisa. A total of 4 documents are required for applying Egypt eVisa. You can find Egypt visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to Egypt from Oman?
Yes, Egypt eVisa is required for Omani citizens. Omani passport holders can to apply for a tourist visa online.
Egypt visit visa conditions for Omani citizens
- Applicant: not required
- Max stay: 30 days
- Visa validity: 90 days
- Stay: short term
Egypt tourist visa requirements for Omani citizens
Documents required for Egypt tourist visa from Oman include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 4 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed online application form for Egypt
Travel itinerary is travel reservation to and from country in your name, not a ticket. Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Accomodation reservation(s) in destination for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
A letter from your employer on company letterhead, with contact details, stating that a leave of absence has been granted, purpose and duration of the trip, and that you will be returning to your current job in country.
How to apply for Egypt eVisa from Oman
Egypt online e-visa application process for Omani citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Omani citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Egypt visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Egypt government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Egypt tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Omani passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Egypt. If not apply for a new Omani passport.
Online application Go to the Egypt tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
Upload documents After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
Online payment Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
Visa processing After submission your Egypt visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer.
Receive visa If visa application for Egypt is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
Egypt visa exemption for Omani citizens
- Visa exemption does not apply, but Visa on Arrival (VOA) is available at all international airports.
- The VOA fee is $25 USD, granting a single-entry stay for 30 days.
- The Canada visa must have been used to enter Canada at least once before.
- Applicable Countries: All Countries
todayMax stay: 30 days
Thing to consider when applying for Egypt tourist visa
- Make sure Oman passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Egypt.
- Always carry Oman passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Egypt.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Egypt, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Egypt and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Egypt.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Egypt.
- Research the weather conditions in Egypt and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Egypt.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Egypt.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Egypt.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Egypt.
Egypt travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Muscat to Cairo, with prices starting at ﷼ 46.000.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Egypt visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Egypt eVisa
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.