El Salvador tourist visa
El Salvador tourist visa for Bolivian citizens
Bolivian citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to El Salvador. El Salvador tourist visa is required for Bolivian citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for El Salvador tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying El Salvador tourist visa.
Central American Single Visa
The Central American Single Visa (Visa Única Centroamericana) is a visa for Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, and Nicaragua. It was implemented by the CA-4 agreement. It allows citizens of those four countries free access to other member countries. It also allows visitors to any member country to enter another member country without having to obtain another visa.
El Salvador tourist visa conditions for Bolivian citizens
How to apply for El Salvador tourist visa from Bolivia
Bolivian citizens need to get tourist visa to visit El Salvador. El Salvador tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a El Salvador tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Bolivian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in El Salvador. If not apply for a new Bolivian passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for El Salvador.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of El Salvador
- Step 5 : Once visa application for El Salvador is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from El Salvador embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in El Salvador, present Bolivia passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive El Salvador visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in El Salvador for the duration on your stamping.
El Salvador tourist visa requirements for Bolivian citizens
Documents required for El Salvador tourist visa from Bolivia include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Bolivia with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for El Salvador An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in El Salvador for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave El Salvador
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Bolivia in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Santa Cruz de la Sierra to San Salvador
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for El Salvador
🎒 El Salvador travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
El Salvador visa advice
Do bolivian citizens need a visa to go to El Salvador?
Yes, visa is required for Bolivian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for El Salvador visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
El Salvador travel restrictions
El Salvador is open for travel. Most visitors from Bolivia can travel to El Salvador without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel El Salvador.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.