Equatorial Guinea tourist visa
Equatorial Guinea tourist visa for Azerbaijani citizens
Azerbaijani citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Equatorial Guinea. Equatorial Guinea tourist visa is required for Azerbaijani citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Equatorial Guinea tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Equatorial Guinea tourist visa.
Equatorial Guinea tourist visa conditions for Azerbaijani citizens
How to apply for Equatorial Guinea tourist visa from Azerbaijan
Azerbaijani citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Equatorial Guinea. Equatorial Guinea tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Equatorial Guinea tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Azerbaijani passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Equatorial Guinea. If not apply for a new Azerbaijani passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Equatorial Guinea.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Equatorial Guinea
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Equatorial Guinea is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Equatorial Guinea embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Equatorial Guinea, present Azerbaijan passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Equatorial Guinea visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Equatorial Guinea for the duration on your stamping.
Equatorial Guinea tourist visa requirements for Azerbaijani citizens
Documents required for Equatorial Guinea tourist visa from Azerbaijan include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Azerbaijan with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Equatorial Guinea An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Equatorial Guinea for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Equatorial Guinea
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Azerbaijan in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Equatorial Guinea
🎒 Equatorial Guinea travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Equatorial Guinea visa advice
Do azerbaijani citizens need a visa to go to Equatorial Guinea?
Yes, visa is required for Azerbaijani citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Equatorial Guinea visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Equatorial Guinea travel restrictions
Equatorial Guinea has unknown restrictions for travel. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Equatorial Guinea.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.