Equatorial Guinea tourist visa for Maltese citizens to travel in 2023
Equatorial Guinea tourist visa
Equatorial Guinea tourist visa for Maltese citizens
Maltese citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Equatorial Guinea. Equatorial Guinea tourist visa is required for Maltese citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Equatorial Guinea tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Equatorial Guinea tourist visa.
Equatorial Guinea visit visa conditions, fees and processing time for Maltese citizens
- Stay: short term
Equatorial Guinea tourist visa requirements for Maltese citizens
Documents required for Equatorial Guinea tourist visa from Malta include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Malta with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Equatorial Guinea An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Equatorial Guinea for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Equatorial Guinea
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Malta in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
How to apply for Equatorial Guinea tourist visa from Malta
Equatorial Guinea tourist visa application process for Maltese citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Maltese citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Equatorial Guinea visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Equatorial Guinea government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Equatorial Guinea tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Maltese passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Equatorial Guinea. If not apply for a new Maltese passport.
Fill application Fill the application form for Equatorial Guinea.
Schedule appointment Schedule an appointment with the Equatorial Guinea embassy or consulate where you will submit your application. You can do this online or by contacting the embassy or consulate.
Submit documents After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Equatorial Guinea
Visa processing After submission your Equatorial Guinea visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer. The visa application will either be approved or denied based on the information provided in the application and the supporting documents.
Receive visa If application is approved, the applicant will receive Equatorial Guinea in their passport and can collect passport from the Equatorial Guinea embassy or consulate.
Equatorial Guinea travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Stay in Equatorial Guinea
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Equatorial Guinea
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in Equatorial Guinea
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in Equatorial Guinea
💳 access money easily
Equatorial Guinea tourist visa and travel tips
- Make sure Malta passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Equatorial Guinea.
- Always carry Malta passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Equatorial Guinea.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Equatorial Guinea, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Equatorial Guinea and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Equatorial Guinea.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Equatorial Guinea.
- Research the weather conditions in Equatorial Guinea and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Equatorial Guinea.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Equatorial Guinea.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Equatorial Guinea.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Equatorial Guinea.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do maltese citizens need a visa to go to Equatorial Guinea?
Yes, visa is required for Maltese citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Equatorial Guinea visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Equatorial Guinea with Malta passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.