Georgia Digital Nomad Visa 🇬🇪
Georgia digital nomad visa is also know as Georgia Remotely. Georgia digital nomad visa allows a stay of 12 months. Georgia Remotely needs proof of income of $24K per year. An independant business or self employed is a required condition for the Georgia Remotely. Georgia offers Remotely as digital nomad visa. Get Georgia Remotely visa requirements and application.
Georgia Remotely details
- 'Remotely from Georgia', a new state programme that allows foreign citizens to travel to and work remotely from Georgia, has started today (27 Aug 2020). Foreigners from 95 countries will be allowed to apply for the programme if they intend to stay in Georgia for at least 180 days.
- Own a location independent business and/or work remotely for a company based outside of Georgia
- Earn at least $2000 per month
- Own travel/health insurance plan valid for six months
todayMax Stay 12 months
account_balance_walletIncome $24K per year
paymentVisa Fees Free
assignmentExtra Tax Needed
How to apply for Georgia Digital Nomad Visa
Travelling to Georgia as a digital nomad requires you to apply for a visa. Georgia digital nomad visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Georgia digital nomad visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Georgia. If not apply for a new passport.
- Step 3 : Scan all documents and print a copy of them before hand. All documents that are not in the English language, must be translated and notarized.
- Step 4 : Fill the application form for Georgia.
- Step 5 : After filling, providing the required documents and make the payment and submit visa application for Georgia digital nomad visa
- Step 6 : Wait for approval. Applicant(s) will be informed by email of successful application(s) for Georgia digital nomad visa.
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Georgia, present passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Georgia visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Georgia for the duration on your stamping.
Georgia Digital Nomad Visa requirements
Documents required for Georgia digital nomad visa process include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Proof of Business or Employment
Proof of Income
Completed online application form for Georgia
A clear scan copy of passport of country with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
Proof of employment, including self-employment outside destination, such as • Freelancer: Freelancing Contracts • Full-Time Employee: Letter of Confirmation from the Organization • Entrepreneur: Company Ownership or Partnership Statement
International health insurance specifically covering the territory of destination and indicating the validity of good coverage. The policy should cover all expenses for repatriation, emergency. Global health insurance for remote workers and nomads.A fully-equipped health insurance made for remote workers and nomads who spend as much time abroad as they please. Full coverage in your home country, and no exclusions for pandemics.
Proof of income by the applicant.
Georgia Remotely conditions
- Prove financial ability to pay taxes while staying in Georgia
- If you’re traveling with your spouse, family, or unmarried partner, you can fill in just one application and insert your family members as plus-ones, no extra income necessary.
Need visa advice?
You can see the visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Georgia visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Travel Medical Insurance
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.