Georgia Remotely 🇬🇪
Want to work and stay in Georgia? Get Georgia Remotely visa requirements and application. You need to show a proof of income of $24000 per year. You also should own an independant business or be self employed.With Remotely visa, you can stay for 12 months. Georgia offers digital nomad visa and people can use this to work and stay in Georgia.
Georgia Remotely details
- 'Remotely from Georgia', a new state programme that allows foreign citizens to travel to and work remotely from Georgia, has started today (27 Aug 2020). Foreigners from 95 countries will be allowed to apply for the programme if they intend to stay in Georgia for at least 180 days.
- Own a location independent business and/or work remotely for a company based outside of Georgia
- Earn at least $2000 per month
- Own travel/health insurance plan valid for six months
todayMax Stay 12 months
account_balance_walletIncome $24K per year
paymentVisa Fees Free
assignmentExtra Tax Needed
How to apply for Georgia Remotely
Step to get Georgia Digital Nomad Visa
Check documents checklist and scan them before hand.
Fill out the online application form.
Upload the documents asked.
Review the information you have entered and send your application.
Wait for the approval that you can enter Georgia through the ‘Remotely from Georgia’ Program, which usually takes 10 days.
Georgia Digital Nomad Visa requirements
5 documents required for Georgia Remotely
Visa Application Form
Completed online application form for Georgia
A clear scan copy of passport of home country with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
Proof of Business or Employment
Proof of employment, including self-employment outside Georgia, such as • Freelancer: Freelancing Contracts • Full-Time Employee: Letter of Confirmation from the Organization • Entrepreneur: Company Ownership or Partnership Statement
International health insurance specifically covering the territory of Georgia and indicating the validity of good coverage. The policy should cover all expenses for repatriation, emergency. Valid for a minimum of 6 months. Global health insurance for remote workers and nomads.A fully-equipped health insurance made for remote workers and nomads who spend as much time abroad as they please. Full coverage in your home country, and no exclusions for pandemics.
Proof of Funds
Proof of funds by the applicant. Ability to pay taxes and a minimum salary of USD 2,000. Examples may be Bank Statements, Stock Statements, Contracts with Fixed Reimbursement and Certificate of Employment.
Georgia Remotely conditions
- Prove financial ability to pay taxes while staying in Georgia
- If you’re traveling with your spouse, family, or unmarried partner, you can fill in just one application and insert your family members as plus-ones, no extra income necessary.
Need visa advice?
You can see the visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Georgia visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.