Georgia tourist visa
Georgia tourist visa for Comorian citizens
Comorian citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Georgia. Georgia tourist visa is required for Comorian citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Georgia tourist visa. A total of 9 documents are required for applying Georgia tourist visa. You can find Georgia visa exemptions.
Georgia tourist visa conditions for Comorian citizens
- An ordinary single-entry visa shall be issued according to the number of days indicated by an alien in a visa application but for not more than 30 calendar days.
- An ordinary multiple-entry visa shall be issued for a maximum of five years.
- Besides, the total period of an alien’s entry and stay in Georgia in any 180-day period shall not exceed 90 calendar days.
- An ordinary multiple-entry visa shall be issued to aliens, who, under the procedures established by the legislation of Georgia, have visited Georgia at least once during the previous year, and there are grounds for requesting an ordinary multiple-entry visa.
How to apply for Georgia tourist visa from Comoros
Comorian citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Georgia. Georgia tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Georgia tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Comorian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Georgia. If not apply for a new Comorian passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Georgia.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Georgia
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Georgia is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Georgia embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Georgia, present Comoros passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Georgia visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Georgia for the duration on your stamping.
Georgia tourist visa requirements for Comorian citizens
Documents required for Georgia tourist visa from Comoros include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 9 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Georgia
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Hotel reservation(s) in destination for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from country. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
Covering letter mentioning the details of the applicant, travel and details of the other members travelling with you.
Proof of travel insurance for destination with the certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. You can also provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance with them along with a copy of credit card and the table of benefits. Travel medical insurance for everyone from all over the world with Coronavirus (COVID-19) coverage. Get coverage for travel delay, lost checked luggage, emergency response & natural disasters, personal liability. Get ready for for unexpected medical problems and accidents.
A letter from your relative or friend or company inviting you to visit and their relationship to you. The letter could state: the purpose of your visit and length of stay, if you will be staying with them, If this person will be paying for your stay, provide proof of their funds.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Georgia
Georgia tourist visa visa exemption for Comorian citizens
🎒 Georgia travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Georgia visa advice
Do comorian citizens need a visa to go to Georgia?
Yes, visa is required for Comorian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Georgia visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Georgia travel restrictions
Georgia has major restrictions for travel. Most visitors from Comoros will not be allowed to travel to Georgia. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Georgia.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.