Georgia online e visa
Last updated: May 25, 2021
Georgia online e visa is available online for Philippine citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 120 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Georgia online e visa. A total of 9 documents are required for applying Georgia online e visa. You can also find visa exemptions and useful tips from fellow travellers.
Georgia COVID-19 travel restrictions
Georgia has Major restrictions for travel. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Georgia.
Get Georgia online e visa from Philippines
- Travelers have a possibility to obtain the short-term visa without visiting Georgian Embassy or Consular Office, following three simple steps: applying, making online payment and printing out ready e-Visa.
Max Stay: 30 days
Visa Validity: 120 days
Georgia tourist visa requirements for Philippine citizens
9 documents required for Georgia tourist visa
Visa Application Form: Complete application form online for Georgia
Passport Photo: Photo must be no older than 6 months
Passport: Original Passport or Travel document with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Passport Copy: A clear scan of the information pages of your signed, machine readable passport. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
Hotel Bookings: Hotel reservation(s) for the duration of your visit.
Flight Bookings: Flight reservations(s) for the country of your visit and return ticket
Bank Statement: Applicant's most recent monthly bank statement. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
Cover Letter: Covering letter mentioning the details of the applicant, travel and details of the other members travelling with you.
Travel Insurance: Proof of travel insurance with the Certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. You can also provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance with them along with a copy of credit card and the table of benefits.
Georgia tourist visa visa exemption for Philippine citizens
Georgia visa exemption
- Applicable Countries: All Countries
Exemption available for
Tourist or Business Visa (B1/B2)
Work Visa (L1/L2/H1/H4)
US Green card
Canada tourist visa
Canada student visa
Canada work visa
Canada permanent residency
Short-term C-Type Schengen visa
UK tourist visa
UK student visa
UK work visa
UK permanent residency
Australia Tourist Visa
Australia Work Visa
Australia Permanent Residency
New Zealand Visa:
New Zealand Tourist Visa
New Zealand Work Visa
New Zealand Permanent Residency
Japan Tourist Visa
✨ Georgia tourist visa tips
- According to the Resolution of the Government of Georgia No. 256 dated 5 June 2015, the following countries whose visas and / or residence permits for foreigners can enter Georgia without a visa for the appropriate period and conditions
- Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Territories of the Kingdom of Denmark - the Faroe Islands and Greenland, Estonia, France, Territories of the French Republic - French Polynesia and New Caledonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Territories of the Kingdom of the Netherlands - Aruba and the Antilles of the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Foreign Territories of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland - Bermuda, Cayman Islands, British Virgin Islands, Falkland Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Gibraltar, Dependent territories of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland - Jersey, Guernsey, the Isle of Man, United States of America. Foreigners who have a visa and / or residence permit of any of the countries mentioned may enter Georgia without a visa and stay for any 180-day period for a period of 90 calendar days. In order to enter and stay in Georgia without a visa, the visa and / or residence permit of the respective country must be valid for the day of entry into Georgia (crossing the border), which must be confirmed by a travel and / or other relevant document.
- No visa required for visit as a tourist if a valid original resident permit card from any GCC States if presented with Official English Translation (if the card has NO English Translation) and a Travel Insurance.
🎒 Georgia travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Georgia visa advice
Do philippine citizens need a visa to go to Georgia?
Yes, visa is required for Philippine citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Georgia visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Philippine citizens can get an online e visa for travelling to Georgia.
The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days
The visa is valid for a period of 120 days
Visa AdviceInstead of waiting to get answers, you can get visa advice for Philippines immediately.
🙋♂️ Ask a question
🙋♂️ Questions by fellow travellers
No one has asked any questions yet. Do you want to be the first one?
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.