Georgia online e visa
Georgia online e visa for Philippine citizens
Philippine citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to Georgia. Georgia online e visa is available online for Philippine citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 120 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Georgia online e visa. A total of 9 documents are required for applying Georgia online e visa. You can find Georgia visa exemptions.
Georgia online e visa conditions for Philippine citizens
- Travelers have a possibility to obtain the short-term visa without visiting Georgian Embassy or Consular Office, following three simple steps: applying, making online payment and printing out ready e-Visa.
Applicant not required
Max Stay: 30 days
Visa Validity: 120 days
How to apply for Georgia online e visa from Philippines
Philippine citizens need to get online visa to visit Georgia. Georgia online e visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Georgia tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Philippine passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Georgia. If not apply for a new Philippine passport.
- Step 3 : Go to the Georgia tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
- Step 4 : After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
- Step 5 : Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
- Step 6 : Once visa application for Georgia is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Georgia, present confirmation email along with Philippines passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Georgia visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Georgia for the duration on your stamping.
Georgia tourist visa requirements for Philippine citizens
Documents required for Georgia tourist visa from Philippines include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 9 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed online application form for Georgia
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A clear scan copy of passport of country with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
Hotel reservation(s) in destination for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from country. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
Covering letter mentioning the details of the applicant, travel and details of the other members travelling with you.
Proof of travel insurance for destination with the certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. You can also provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance with them along with a copy of credit card and the table of benefits. Travel medical insurance for everyone from all over the world with Coronavirus (COVID-19) coverage. Get coverage for travel delay, lost checked luggage, emergency response & natural disasters, personal liability. Get ready for for unexpected medical problems and accidents.
Manila to Tbilisi
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Georgia
Georgia tourist visa visa exemption for Philippine citizens
✨ Georgia tourist visa tips
- According to the Resolution of the Government of Georgia No. 256 dated June 5, 2015, the following countries whose visas and / or residence permits for foreigners can enter Georgia without a visa for the appropriate period and conditions
- Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Territories of the Kingdom of Denmark - the Faroe Islands and Greenland, Estonia, France, Territories of the French Republic - French Polynesia and New Caledonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Territories of the Kingdom of the Netherlands - Aruba and the Antilles of the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Foreign Territories of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland - Bermuda, Cayman Islands, British Virgin Islands, Falkland Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Gibraltar, Dependent territories of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland - Jersey, Guernsey, the Isle of Man, United States of America. Foreigners who have a visa and / or residence permit of any of the countries mentioned may enter Georgia without a visa and stay for any 180-day period for a period of 90 calendar days. In order to enter and stay in Georgia without a visa, the visa and / or residence permit of the respective country must be valid for the day of entry into Georgia (crossing the border), which must be confirmed by a travel and / or other relevant document.
- No visa required for visit as a tourist if a valid original resident permit card from any GCC States if presented with Official English Translation (if the card has NO English Translation) and a Travel Insurance.
🎒 Georgia travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Georgia visa advice
Do philippine citizens need a visa to go to Georgia?
Yes, visa is required for Philippine citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Georgia visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Georgia travel restrictions
Georgia is open for travel. Most visitors from Philippines can travel to Georgia without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Georgia.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.