Ghana Tourist visa
Ghana Tourist visa for Fiji citizens
Fijian citizens must obtain a visa before travelling to Ghana. Ghana Tourist visa is required for Fijian citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Ghana Tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Ghana Tourist visa. You can find Ghana visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to Ghana from Fiji?
Yes, Ghana Tourist visa is required for Fijian citizens. Fijian passport holders need to apply for a tourist visa at the embassy.
Ghana visit visa conditions for Fijian citizens
- Max stay: 90 days
- Stay: short term
Ghana tourist visa requirements for Fijian citizens
Documents required for Ghana tourist visa from Fiji include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Fiji with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Ghana An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Ghana for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Ghana
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Fiji in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
How to apply for Ghana Tourist visa from Fiji
Ghana tourist visa application process for Fijian citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Fijian citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Ghana visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Ghana government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Ghana tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Fijian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Ghana. If not apply for a new Fijian passport.
Fill application Fill the application form for Ghana.
Schedule appointment Schedule an appointment with the Ghana embassy or consulate where you will submit your application. You can do this online or by contacting the embassy or consulate.
Submit documents After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Ghana
Visa processing After submission your Ghana visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer. The visa application will either be approved or denied based on the information provided in the application and the supporting documents.
Receive visa If application is approved, the applicant will receive Ghana in their passport and can collect passport from the Ghana embassy or consulate.
Thing to consider when applying for Ghana tourist visa
- Visa can be issued at the British embassy.
- Make sure Fiji passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Ghana.
- Always carry Fiji passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Ghana.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Ghana, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Ghana and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Ghana.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Ghana.
- Research the weather conditions in Ghana and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Ghana.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Ghana.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Ghana.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Ghana.
Ghana travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Ghana visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Ghana Tourist visa
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.