Gibraltar tourist visa
Gibraltar tourist visa for Monegasque citizens
Monegasque citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Gibraltar. Gibraltar tourist visa is required for Monegasque citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Gibraltar tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Gibraltar tourist visa.
Gibraltar tourist visa conditions for Monegasque citizens
How to apply for Gibraltar tourist visa from Monaco
Monegasque citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Gibraltar. Gibraltar tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Gibraltar tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Monegasque passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Gibraltar. If not apply for a new Monegasque passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Gibraltar.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Gibraltar
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Gibraltar is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Gibraltar embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Gibraltar, present Monaco passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Gibraltar visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Gibraltar for the duration on your stamping.
Gibraltar tourist visa requirements for Monegasque citizens
Documents required for Gibraltar tourist visa from Monaco include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Monaco with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Gibraltar An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Gibraltar for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Gibraltar
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Monaco in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Gibraltar
🎒 Gibraltar travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Gibraltar visa advice
Do monegasque citizens need a visa to go to Gibraltar?
Yes, visa is required for Monegasque citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Gibraltar visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.