Guinea-Bissau visa on arrival for Kenyan citizens to travel in 2023
Guinea-Bissau visa on arrival
Visa on Arrival
Guinea-Bissau visa on arrival for Kenyan citizens
Kenyan citizens can apply for a visa on arrival when travelling to Guinea-Bissau. Guinea-Bissau visa on arrival is available on arrival for Kenyan citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Guinea-Bissau visa on arrival. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Guinea-Bissau visa on arrival.
Guinea-Bissau visit visa conditions, fees and processing time for Kenyan citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Stay: short term
Guinea-Bissau tourist visa requirements for Kenyan citizens
Documents required for Guinea-Bissau tourist visa from Kenya include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Kenya with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Kenya in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Guinea-Bissau
How to apply for Guinea-Bissau visa on arrival from Kenya
Guinea-Bissau visa on arrival process for Kenyan cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 6 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Kenyan citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Guinea-Bissau. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Guinea-Bissau.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Guinea-Bissau tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Kenyan passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Guinea-Bissau. If not apply for a new Kenyan passport.
Arrival After arriving, Kenyan citizens can go to Guinea-Bissau immigration counter.
Fill application Fill out the immigration form of Guinea-Bissau.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Guinea-Bissau, present Kenya passport, the form and travel document to the immigration officer and pay any visa fee required.
Receive visa You will receive Guinea-Bissau visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Guinea-Bissau for the duration on your stamping.
Guinea-Bissau travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Stay in Guinea-Bissau
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Guinea-Bissau
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in Guinea-Bissau
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in Guinea-Bissau
💳 access money easily
Guinea-Bissau tourist visa and travel tips
- Make sure Kenya passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Guinea-Bissau.
- Always carry Kenya passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Guinea-Bissau.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Guinea-Bissau, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Guinea-Bissau and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Guinea-Bissau.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Guinea-Bissau.
- Research the weather conditions in Guinea-Bissau and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Guinea-Bissau.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Guinea-Bissau.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Guinea-Bissau.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Guinea-Bissau.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do kenyan citizens need a visa to go to Guinea-Bissau?
No, visa is not required for Kenyan citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Guinea-Bissau visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Guinea-Bissau with Kenya passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.