Guinea online e visa for Romanian citizens to travel in 2023
Guinea online e visa
Guinea online e visa for Romanian citizens
Romanian citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to Guinea. Guinea online e visa is available online for Romanian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Guinea online e visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Guinea online e visa.
Guinea online e visa conditions, fees and processing time for Romanian citizens
- Applicant: not required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Stay: short term
Guinea tourist visa requirements for Romanian citizens
Documents required for Guinea tourist visa from Romania include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Romania with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Guinea An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Guinea for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
How to apply for Guinea online e visa from Romania
Guinea online e-visa application process for Romanian citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Romanian citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Guinea tourist visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Guinea government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Guinea tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Romanian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Guinea. If not apply for a new Romanian passport.
Online application Go to the Guinea tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
Upload documents After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
Online payment Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
Visa processing After submission your Guinea visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer.
Receive visa If visa application for Guinea is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
Guinea travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Bucharest to Conakry, with prices starting at 2.209,00 L.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Guinea
✈️ flight prices
Stay in Guinea
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Guinea
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in Guinea
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in Guinea
💳 access money easily
Guinea tourist visa and travel tips
- Make sure Romania passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Guinea.
- Always carry Romania passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Guinea.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Guinea, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Guinea and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Guinea.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Guinea.
- Research the weather conditions in Guinea and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Guinea.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Guinea.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Guinea.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Guinea.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do romanian citizens need a visa to go to Guinea?
Yes, visa is required for Romanian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Guinea visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Guinea with Romania passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.