Guyana Visa on arrival
Guyana Visa on arrival for Bolivia citizens
Bolivian citizens can apply for a visa on arrival when travelling to Guyana. Guyana Visa on arrival is available on arrival for Bolivian citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 30 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Guyana Visa on arrival. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Guyana Visa on arrival. You can find Guyana visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to Guyana from Bolivia?
No, Guyana Visa on arrival is not required before travelling to Guyana for Bolivian citizens. Bolivian passport holders have to apply for a tourist visa on arrival.
Guyana visit visa conditions for Bolivian citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 30 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Stay: short term
Guyana tourist visa requirements for Bolivian citizens
Documents required for Guyana tourist visa from Bolivia include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Bolivia with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Bolivia in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Guyana
How to apply for Guyana Visa on arrival from Bolivia
Guyana visa on arrival process for Bolivian cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 6 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Bolivian citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Guyana. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Guyana.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Guyana tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Bolivian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Guyana. If not apply for a new Bolivian passport.
Arrival After arriving, Bolivian citizens can go to Guyana immigration counter.
Fill application Fill out the immigration form of Guyana.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Guyana, present Bolivia passport, the form and travel document to the immigration officer and pay any visa fee required.
Receive visa You will receive Guyana visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Guyana for the 30 days on your stamping.
Thing to consider when applying for Guyana tourist visa
- Make sure Bolivia passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Guyana.
- Always carry Bolivia passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Guyana.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Guyana, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Guyana and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Guyana.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Guyana.
- Research the weather conditions in Guyana and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Guyana.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Guyana.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Guyana.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Guyana.
Guyana travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Santa Cruz de la Sierra to Georgetown, with prices starting at Bs. 9.228,00.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Guyana visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Guyana Visa on arrival
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.