Iceland visa for Maltese citizens in June 2023
Iceland Visa free
Iceland Visa free for Malta citizens
Maltese citizens do not need a tourist visa when travelling to Iceland. Iceland Visa free is free for Maltese citizens. With this tourist visa stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Iceland Visa free. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Iceland Visa free. You can find Iceland visa exemptions.
Iceland Visa free conditions for Maltese citizens
Iceland schengen visa requirements for Maltese citizens
Documents required for Iceland schengen visa from Malta include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or National ID card of Malta with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Malta in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Iceland
How to apply for Iceland Visa free from Malta
Iceland visa free process for Maltese cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Maltese citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Iceland. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Iceland.
Valid passport Check that Maltese passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Iceland. If not apply for a new Maltese passport.
Arrival After arriving, Maltese citizens can go to Iceland immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Iceland, present Malta passport or National ID card to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Iceland visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Iceland for the duration on your stamping.
Iceland visa exemption for Maltese citizens
Thing to consider when applying for Iceland schengen visa
- Freedom of movement
- ID card valid
- Make sure Malta passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Iceland.
- Always carry Malta passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Iceland.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Iceland, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Iceland and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Iceland.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Iceland.
- Research the weather conditions in Iceland and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Iceland.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Iceland.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Iceland.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Iceland.
Iceland travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Birkirkara to Reykjavík, with prices starting at 67,00 €.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Iceland
✈️ flight prices
Stay in Iceland
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Iceland
🏥 travel insurance cover
Money in Iceland
💳 access money easily
Drive in Iceland
🚙 best car rentals
Iceland is part of Europe with main city at Reykjavík. Its Developed country with a population of 334K. The main currency is Iceland Krona. The languages spoken are Icelandic.
Do maltese citizens need a visa for Iceland?
No, visa is not required for Maltese citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Iceland visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Malta tourist visa advice
Need visa advice?
You can see the visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Malta visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Countries to travel near Iceland with Malta passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.