India visa on arrival 🇮🇳
Last updated: September 11, 2021
Visa on Arrival
India visa on arrival from Japan
India visa on arrival is available on arrival for Japanese citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 2 months and visa expires in 60 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for India visa on arrival. A total of 1 document is required for applying India visa on arrival. You can also find useful tips from fellow travellers.
India COVID-19 travel restrictions
India is closed for travel. Most visitors from Japan will not be allowed to travel to India. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel India.
Get India visa on arrival from Japan
- Visa-on-Arrival will be valid for entry and stay in India within the period of its validity subject to the conditions specified. The Immigration officer may grant a double entry 'Visa-on-Arrival' valid up to 60 days to the citizens.
- Nationals would be required to fill an application form which will also be available from the airlines on board the flight. The Japanese nationals would be required to carry duly filled "VOA Application Form" along with duly filled Disembarkation Card.
Max Stay: 2 months
Visa Validity: 60 days
India tourist visa requirements for Japanese citizens
1 documents required for India tourist visa
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for India
✨ India tourist visa tips
- Visa on Arrival is only granted at Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai airport.
- Japanese citizens can also apply for e-Visa online for 60 days
- e-Visa holders must arrive via 26 designated airports or 3 designated seaports.
- An Indian e-Tourist Visa can only be obtained twice in one calendar year.
🎒 India travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
India visa advice
Do japanese citizens need a visa to go to India?
No, visa is not required for Japanese citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for India visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Japanese citizens can get a visa on arrival for travelling to India.
The stay is usually short with a period of 2 months
The visa is valid for a period of 60 days
The India tourist visa cost $2000
Visa AdviceInstead of waiting to get answers, you can get visa advice for Japan immediately.
🙋♂️ Ask a question
🙋♂️ Questions by fellow travellers
No one has asked any questions yet. Do you want to be the first one?
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.