India online e visa
India online e visa for Palauan citizens
Palauan citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to India. India online e visa is available online for Palauan citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 365 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for India online e visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying India online e visa.
India online e visa conditions for Palauan citizens
- Despite the Indian e-Visa being a double entry visa, it is important to note the Indian Tourist e-Visa can be used a maximum of two times in a calendar year i.e. between January to December.
Applicant not required
Max Stay: 90 days
Visa Validity: 365 days
How to apply for India online e visa from Palau
Palauan citizens need to get online visa to visit India. India online e visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a India tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Palauan passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in India. If not apply for a new Palauan passport.
- Step 3 : Go to the India tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
- Step 4 : After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
- Step 5 : Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
- Step 6 : Once visa application for India is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in India, present confirmation email along with Palau passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive India visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in India for the duration on your stamping.
India tourist visa requirements for Palauan citizens
Documents required for India tourist visa from Palau include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed online application form for India
Photo must be no older than 6 months
A clear scan copy of passport of country with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
Koror to New Delhi
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for India
✨ India tourist visa tips
- e-Visa holders must arrive via 26 designated airports or 3 designated seaports.
- An Indian e-Tourist Visa can only be obtained twice in one calendar year.
🎒 India travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
India visa advice
Do palauan citizens need a visa to go to India?
Yes, visa is required for Palauan citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for India visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
India travel restrictions
India has major restrictions for travel. Most visitors from Palau will not be allowed to travel to India. You are required to have mandatory quarantine. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel India.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.