Jamaica visa for Bolivian citizens in 2023
Jamaica tourist visa
Jamaica tourist visa for Bolivian citizens
Bolivian citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Jamaica. Jamaica tourist visa is free for Bolivian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Jamaica tourist visa. A total of 4 documents are required for applying Jamaica tourist visa.
Jamaica visit visa conditions, fees and processing time for Bolivian citizens
- A tourist visa is not required generally for country.
- A completed and signed Immigration/Customs C5 form, either online or a physical form, must be submitted at the port o entry.
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 30 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Jamaica tourist visa requirements for Bolivian citizens
Documents required for Jamaica tourist visa from Bolivia include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 4 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave destination, such as • personal bank statements • Pay slips from employer • Tax records
Immigration form that needs to be submitted at the port of entry
How to apply for Jamaica tourist visa from Bolivia
Jamaica visa free process for Bolivian cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Bolivian citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Jamaica. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Jamaica.
Valid passport Check that Bolivian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Jamaica. If not apply for a new Bolivian passport.
Arrival After arriving, Bolivian citizens can go to Jamaica immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Jamaica, present Bolivia passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Jamaica visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Jamaica for the duration on your stamping.
Jamaica travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Santa Cruz de la Sierra to Kingston, with prices starting at Bs. 3.756,00.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Jamaica
✈️ flight prices
Stay in Jamaica
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Jamaica
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in Jamaica
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in Jamaica
💳 access money easily
Jamaica tourist visa and travel tips
- Make sure Bolivia passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Jamaica.
- Always carry Bolivia passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Jamaica.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Jamaica, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Jamaica and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Jamaica.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Jamaica.
- Research the weather conditions in Jamaica and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Jamaica.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Jamaica.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Jamaica.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Jamaica.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do bolivian citizens need a visa to go to Jamaica?
No, visa is not required for Bolivian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Jamaica visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Jamaica with Bolivia passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.