Jamaica Visa free
Jamaica Visa free for Venezuela citizens
Venezuelan citizens do not need a tourist visa when travelling to Jamaica. Jamaica Visa free is free for Venezuelan citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 30 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Jamaica Visa free. A total of 4 documents are required for applying Jamaica Visa free.
Do you need a visa to go to Jamaica from Venezuela?
No, Jamaica visa is not required for Venezuelan citizens. Venezuelan passport holders do not need to apply for a visa.
Jamaica visit visa conditions for Venezuelan citizens
- A tourist visa is not required generally for country.
- A completed and signed Immigration/Customs C5 form, either online or a physical form, must be submitted at the port o entry.
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 30 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Jamaica tourist visa requirements for Venezuelan citizens
Documents required for Jamaica tourist visa from Venezuela include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 4 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave destination, such as • personal bank statements • Pay slips from employer • Tax records
Immigration form that needs to be submitted at the port of entry
How to apply for Jamaica Visa free from Venezuela
Jamaica visa free process for Venezuelan cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Venezuelan citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Jamaica. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Jamaica.
Valid passport Check that Venezuelan passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Jamaica. If not apply for a new Venezuelan passport.
Arrival After arriving, Venezuelan citizens can go to Jamaica immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Jamaica, present Venezuela passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Jamaica visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Jamaica for the 30 days on your stamping.
Thing to consider when applying for Jamaica tourist visa
- Make sure Venezuela passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Jamaica.
- Always carry Venezuela passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Jamaica.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Jamaica, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Jamaica and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Jamaica.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Jamaica.
- Research the weather conditions in Jamaica and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Jamaica.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Jamaica.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Jamaica.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Jamaica.
Jamaica travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Jamaica visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Jamaica Visa free
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.