Japan tourist e-visa for Philippine citizens in May 2023
Japan tourist e-visa
Japan tourist e-visa for Philippines citizens
Philippine citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to Japan. Japan tourist e-visa is available online for Philippine citizens. With this touris visa stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Japan tourist e-visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Japan tourist e-visa. You can find Japan visa exemptions.
Japan tourist e-visa conditions for Philippine citizens
- Applicant: not required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Visa validity: 90 days
- Visa fees: ¥3,000
- Stay: short term
Japan tourist visa requirements for Philippine citizens
Documents required for Japan tourist visa from Philippines include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed online application form for Japan
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of Philippines with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Japan An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Japan for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
How to apply for Japan tourist e-visa from Philippines
Japan online e-visa application process for Philippine citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Philippine citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Japan visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Japan government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Japan tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Philippine passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Japan. If not apply for a new Philippine passport.
Online application Go to the Japan tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
Upload documents After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
Online payment Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
Visa processing After submission your Japan visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer.
Receive visa If visa application for Japan is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
Thing to consider when applying for Japan tourist visa
- Residents of Brazil, Cambodia, Canada, Mongolia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, or the United States of America are eligible to apply for a single entry eVisa for 90 days.
- Make sure Philippines passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Japan.
- Always carry Philippines passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Japan.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Japan, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Japan and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Japan.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Japan.
- Research the weather conditions in Japan and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Japan.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Japan.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Japan.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Japan.
Japan travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Manila to Tokyo, with prices starting at ₱3,131.00.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Japan
✈️ flight prices
Stay in Japan
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Japan
🏥 travel insurance cover
Money in Japan
💳 access money easily
Drive in Japan
🚙 best car rentals
Japan is part of Asia with main city at Tokyo. Its Developed country with a population of 127M. The main currency is Yen. The languages spoken are Japanese.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do philippine citizens need a visa to go to Japan?
Yes, visa is required for Philippine citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Japan visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Japan with Philippines passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.