Kazakhstan tourist e-visa for Chinese citizens in May 2023
Kazakhstan tourist e-visa
Kazakhstan tourist e-visa for China citizens
Chinese citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to Kazakhstan. Kazakhstan tourist e-visa is available online for Chinese citizens. With this touris visa stay is usually short with a period of 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Kazakhstan tourist e-visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Kazakhstan tourist e-visa. You can find Kazakhstan visa exemptions.
Kazakhstan tourist e-visa conditions for Chinese citizens
- Applicant: not required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Visa fees: $60
- Stay: short term
Kazakhstan tourist visa requirements for Chinese citizens
Documents required for Kazakhstan tourist visa from China include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of China with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Kazakhstan An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Kazakhstan for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
How to apply for Kazakhstan tourist e-visa from China
Kazakhstan online e-visa application process for Chinese citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Chinese citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Kazakhstan visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Kazakhstan government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Kazakhstan tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Chinese passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Kazakhstan. If not apply for a new Chinese passport.
Online application Go to the Kazakhstan tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
Upload documents After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
Online payment Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
Visa processing After submission your Kazakhstan visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer.
Receive visa If visa application for Kazakhstan is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
Thing to consider when applying for Kazakhstan tourist visa
- Kazakhstan has granted Chinese nationals visa free for 14 days, the country\'s Interior Ministry said."From July 8, 2022, Kazakhstan is unilaterally opening a visa-free regime for Chinese citizens," the ministry said in a statement.The 14-day visa-free stay allows travel for personal, business and tourist purposes.
- Make sure China passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Kazakhstan.
- Always carry China passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Kazakhstan.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Kazakhstan, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Kazakhstan and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Kazakhstan.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Kazakhstan.
- Research the weather conditions in Kazakhstan and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Kazakhstan.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Kazakhstan.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Kazakhstan.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Kazakhstan.
Kazakhstan travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Shanghai to Almaty, with prices starting at ¥3,466.00.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Kazakhstan
✈️ flight prices
Stay in Kazakhstan
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Kazakhstan
🏥 travel insurance cover
Money in Kazakhstan
💳 access money easily
Drive in Kazakhstan
🚙 best car rentals
Kazakhstan is part of Asia with main city at Astana. Its Developing country with a population of 18M. The main currency is Tenge. The languages spoken are Kazakh and Russian.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do chinese citizens need a visa to go to Kazakhstan?
Yes, visa is required for Chinese citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Kazakhstan visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Kazakhstan with China passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.