Kiribati tourist visa
Kiribati tourist visa for Nigerien citizens
Nigerien citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Kiribati. Kiribati tourist visa is required for Nigerien citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Kiribati tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Kiribati tourist visa.
Kiribati tourist visa conditions for Nigerien citizens
How to apply for Kiribati tourist visa from Niger
Nigerien citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Kiribati. Kiribati tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Kiribati tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Nigerien passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Kiribati. If not apply for a new Nigerien passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Kiribati.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Kiribati
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Kiribati is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Kiribati embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Kiribati, present Niger passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Kiribati visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Kiribati for the duration on your stamping.
Kiribati tourist visa requirements for Nigerien citizens
Documents required for Kiribati tourist visa from Niger include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Niger with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Kiribati An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Kiribati for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Kiribati
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Niger in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Kiribati
🎒 Kiribati travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Kiribati visa advice
Do nigerien citizens need a visa to go to Kiribati?
Yes, visa is required for Nigerien citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Kiribati visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Kiribati travel restrictions
Kiribati has unknown restrictions for travel. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Kiribati.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.