Kuwait tourist visa
Kuwait tourist visa for Libyan citizens
Libyan citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Kuwait. Kuwait tourist visa is required for Libyan citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Kuwait tourist visa. A total of 8 documents are required for applying Kuwait tourist visa.
Kuwait tourist visa conditions for Libyan citizens
- You need to apply for visa at the nearest embassy of kuwait.
Max Stay: 30 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
How to apply for Kuwait tourist visa from Libya
Libyan citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Kuwait. Kuwait tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Kuwait tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Libyan passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Kuwait. If not apply for a new Libyan passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Kuwait.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Kuwait
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Kuwait is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Kuwait embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Kuwait, present Libya passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Kuwait visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Kuwait for the duration on your stamping.
Kuwait tourist visa requirements for Libyan citizens
Documents required for Kuwait tourist visa from Libya include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 8 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Kuwait
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from country. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
Travel itinerary is travel reservation to and from country in your name, not a ticket. Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Hotel reservation(s) in destination for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Covering letter mentioning the details of the applicant, travel and details of the other members travelling with you.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Kuwait
🎒 Kuwait travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Kuwait visa advice
Do libyan citizens need a visa to go to Kuwait?
Yes, visa is required for Libyan citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Kuwait visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Kuwait travel restrictions
Kuwait has unknown restrictions for travel. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Kuwait.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.