Macau tourist visa
Macau tourist visa for Japanese citizens
Japanese citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Macau. Macau tourist visa is free for Japanese citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Macau tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Macau tourist visa.
Macau tourist visa conditions for Japanese citizens
paymentVisa Fees Free
How to apply for Macau tourist visa from Japan
Japanese citizens dont need a visa to visit Macau. Macau tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 5 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Japanese passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Macau. If not apply for a new Japanese passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, Japanese citizens can go to Macau immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Upon arrival in Macau, present Japan passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 5 : You will receive Macau visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Macau for the duration on your stamping.
Macau tourist visa requirements for Japanese citizens
Documents required for Macau tourist visa from Japan include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Japan with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Japan in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Macau
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Macau
🎒 Macau travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Macau visa advice
Do japanese citizens need a visa to go to Macau?
No, visa is not required for Japanese citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Macau visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.