Madagascar visa on arrival for Syrian citizens in May 2023
Madagascar visa on arrival
Visa on Arrival
Madagascar visa on arrival for Syria citizens
Syrian citizens can apply for a visa on arrival when travelling to Madagascar. Madagascar visa on arrival is available on arrival for Syrian citizens. With this touris visa stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Madagascar visa on arrival. A total of 2 documents are required for applying Madagascar visa on arrival. You can find Madagascar visa exemptions.
Madagascar visa on arrival conditions for Syrian citizens
- In order to apply for evisa, fill the application online and pay the feed.
- After the visa is confirm, download the landing authorisation and present it at eVisa ticket offices when you arrive in Madagascar.
- You can also get visa on arrival at the eVisa windows.
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Visa validity: 90 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Stay: short term
Madagascar tourist visa requirements for Syrian citizens
Documents required for Madagascar tourist visa from Syria include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 2 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Madagascar
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
How to apply for Madagascar visa on arrival from Syria
Madagascar visa on arrival process for Syrian cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 6 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Syrian citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Madagascar. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Madagascar.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Madagascar tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Syrian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Madagascar. If not apply for a new Syrian passport.
Arrival After arriving, Syrian citizens can go to Madagascar immigration counter.
Fill application Fill out the immigration form of Madagascar.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Madagascar, present Syria passport, the form and travel document to the immigration officer and pay any visa fee required.
Receive visa You will receive Madagascar visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Madagascar for the duration on your stamping.
Thing to consider when applying for Madagascar tourist visa
- The traveler can apply for a visa up to six months before his departure instead and until 72h at the latest.
- Make sure Syria passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Madagascar.
- Always carry Syria passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Madagascar.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Madagascar, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Madagascar and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Madagascar.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Madagascar.
- Research the weather conditions in Madagascar and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Madagascar.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Madagascar.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Madagascar.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Madagascar.
Madagascar travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Madagascar
✈️ best flight deals
Stay in Madagascar
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Madagascar
🏥 travel insurance cover
Money in Madagascar
💳 access money easily
Drive in Madagascar
🚙 best car rentals
Madagascar is part of Africa with main city at Antananarivo. Its Least Developed country with a population of 22M. The main currency is Malagasy Ariary. The languages spoken are French and Malagasy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do syrian citizens need a visa to go to Madagascar?
No, visa is not required for Syrian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Madagascar visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Madagascar with Syria passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.