Malaysia online e visa 🇲🇾
Last updated: September 11, 2021
Malaysia online e visa from Myanmar
Malaysia online e visa is available online for Myanmar citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Malaysia online e visa. A total of 6 documents are required for applying Malaysia online e visa. You can also find visa exemptions and useful tips from fellow travellers.
Malaysia COVID-19 travel restrictions
Malaysia is closed for travel. Most visitors from Myanmar will not be allowed to travel to Malaysia. You are required to have mandatory quarantine. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Malaysia.
Get Malaysia online e visa from Myanmar
- An eVisa application needs to be filled online.
- Your application is subject to approval by the Malaysian Immigration Department or Malaysian Mission Office.
- Be informed that in the event of suspicion, applicants may be required to supply further documents or be called for an interview or skype session with Malaysia Consulate / Malaysia High Commission / Malaysian Embassy.
- You will receive your eVISA in an A4 printout format which you will have to print out accordingly. Kindly be reminded that your eVISA printout is crucial and must be presented upon your arrival at the Malaysian entry checkpoints.
Max Stay: 30 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
Malaysia tourist visa requirements for Myanmar citizens
6 documents required for Malaysia tourist visa
Visa Application Form
Completed online application form for Malaysia
Photo must be no older than 6 months
A clear scan copy of passport of Myanmar with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
Hotel reservation(s) in Malaysia for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Malaysia. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Malaysia, such as • personal bank statements • Pay slips from employer • Tax records
Malaysia tourist visa visa exemption for Myanmar citizens
Malaysia visa exemption
- Must be in transit to reach the visa country or the passport country as the final destination
- Applicable Countries: Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, India, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam
Exemption available for
Tourist or Business Visa (B1/B2) Work Visa (L1/L2/H1/H4) US Green card
Australia Tourist Visa Australia Work Visa Australia Permanent Residency
New Zealand Visa
New Zealand Tourist Visa New Zealand Work Visa New Zealand Permanent Residency
Japan Tourist Visa
✨ Malaysia tourist visa tips
- Free transit pass for stays up to 120 hours when transiting through Kuala Lumpur International Airport. must hold an onward ticket departing from Kuala Lumpur and must either be operated by Air Asia or Malaysia Airlines.
🎒 Malaysia travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Malaysia visa advice
Do myanmar citizens need a visa to go to Malaysia?
Yes, visa is required for Myanmar citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Malaysia visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Myanmar citizens can get an online e visa for travelling to Malaysia.
The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days
The visa is valid for a period of 90 days
Visa AdviceInstead of waiting to get answers, you can get visa advice for Myanmar immediately.
🙋♂️ Ask a question
🙋♂️ Questions by fellow travellers
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.