Mali tourist visa
Mali tourist visa for Taiwanese citizens
Taiwanese citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Mali. Mali tourist visa is required for Taiwanese citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Mali tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Mali tourist visa.
Mali tourist visa conditions for Taiwanese citizens
How to apply for Mali tourist visa from Taiwan
Taiwanese citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Mali. Mali tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Mali tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Taiwanese passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Mali. If not apply for a new Taiwanese passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Mali.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Mali
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Mali is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Mali embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Mali, present Taiwan passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Mali visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Mali for the duration on your stamping.
Mali tourist visa requirements for Taiwanese citizens
Documents required for Mali tourist visa from Taiwan include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Taiwan with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Mali An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Mali for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Mali
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Taiwan in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
New Taipei to Bamako
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Mali
🎒 Mali travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Mali visa advice
Do taiwanese citizens need a visa to go to Mali?
Yes, visa is required for Taiwanese citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Mali visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Mali travel restrictions
Mali is open for travel. Most visitors from Taiwan can travel to Mali without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Mali.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.