Marshall Islands tourist visa
Marshall Islands tourist visa for Equatorial Guinean citizens
Equatorial Guinean citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Marshall Islands. Marshall Islands tourist visa is required for Equatorial Guinean citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Marshall Islands tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Marshall Islands tourist visa.
Marshall Islands tourist visa conditions for Equatorial Guinean citizens
How to apply for Marshall Islands tourist visa from Equatorial Guinea
Equatorial Guinean citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Marshall Islands. Marshall Islands tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Marshall Islands tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Equatorial Guinean passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Marshall Islands. If not apply for a new Equatorial Guinean passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Marshall Islands.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Marshall Islands
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Marshall Islands is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Marshall Islands embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Marshall Islands, present Equatorial Guinea passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Marshall Islands visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Marshall Islands for the duration on your stamping.
Marshall Islands tourist visa requirements for Equatorial Guinean citizens
Documents required for Marshall Islands tourist visa from Equatorial Guinea include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Equatorial Guinea with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Marshall Islands An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Marshall Islands for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Marshall Islands
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Equatorial Guinea in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Marshall Islands
🎒 Marshall Islands travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Marshall Islands visa advice
Do equatorial guinean citizens need a visa to go to Marshall Islands?
Yes, visa is required for Equatorial Guinean citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Marshall Islands visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Marshall Islands travel restrictions
Marshall Islands has unknown restrictions for travel. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Marshall Islands.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.