Mauritania visa on arrival
Visa on Arrival
Mauritania visa on arrival for Pakistani citizens
Pakistani citizens can apply for a visa on arrival when travelling to Mauritania. Mauritania visa on arrival is available on arrival for Pakistani citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Mauritania visa on arrival. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Mauritania visa on arrival.
Mauritania visa on arrival conditions for Pakistani citizens
How to apply for Mauritania visa on arrival from Pakistan
Pakistani citizens need to get visa on arrival to visit Mauritania. Mauritania visa on arrival process requires you to follow a total of 6 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Mauritania tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Pakistani passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Mauritania. If not apply for a new Pakistani passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, Pakistani citizens can go to Mauritania immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Fill out the immigration form of Mauritania.
- Step 5 : Upon arrival in Mauritania, present Pakistan passport, the form and travel document to the immigration officer and pay any visa fee required.
- Step 6 : You will receive Mauritania visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Mauritania for the duration on your stamping.
Mauritania tourist visa requirements for Pakistani citizens
Documents required for Mauritania tourist visa from Pakistan include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Pakistan with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Pakistan in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Mauritania
Karachi to Nouakchott
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Mauritania
✨ Mauritania tourist visa tips
- Available at Nouakchott–Oumtounsy International Airport.
🎒 Mauritania travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Mauritania visa advice
Do pakistani citizens need a visa to go to Mauritania?
No, visa is not required for Pakistani citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Mauritania visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Mauritania travel restrictions
Mauritania is open for travel. Most visitors from Pakistan can travel to Mauritania without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Mauritania.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.