Micronesia Visa free
Micronesia Visa free for Fiji citizens
Fijian citizens do not need a tourist visa when travelling to Micronesia. Micronesia Visa free is free for Fijian citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Micronesia Visa free. A total of 1 document is required for applying Micronesia Visa free. You can find Micronesia visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to Micronesia from Fiji?
No, Micronesia visa is not required for Fijian citizens. Fijian passport holders do not need to apply for a visa.
Micronesia visit visa conditions for Fijian citizens
- All visitors arriving in the Federated States of Micronesia must have a valid passport or other travel document issued by the government of the country of citizenship or nationality.
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 30 days
- Visa validity: 90 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Micronesia tourist visa requirements for Fijian citizens
Documents required for Micronesia tourist visa from Fiji include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 1 document is required.
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
How to apply for Micronesia Visa free from Fiji
Micronesia visa free process for Fijian cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Fijian citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Micronesia. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Micronesia.
Valid passport Check that Fijian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Micronesia. If not apply for a new Fijian passport.
Arrival After arriving, Fijian citizens can go to Micronesia immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Micronesia, present Fiji passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Micronesia visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Micronesia for the 30 days on your stamping.
Thing to consider when applying for Micronesia tourist visa
- Make sure Fiji passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Micronesia.
- Always carry Fiji passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Micronesia.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Micronesia, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Micronesia and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Micronesia.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Micronesia.
- Research the weather conditions in Micronesia and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Micronesia.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Micronesia.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Micronesia.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Micronesia.
Micronesia travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Micronesia visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Micronesia Visa free
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.