Moldova eVisa for Comoros citizens
Comorian citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to Moldova. Moldova eVisa is available online for Comorian citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Moldova eVisa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Moldova eVisa. You can find Moldova visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to Moldova from Comoros?
Yes, Moldova eVisa is required for Comorian citizens. Comorian passport holders can to apply for a tourist visa online.
Moldova visit visa conditions for Comorian citizens
- Applicant: not required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Visa validity: 90 days
- Visa fees: 60,00 €
- Stay: short term
Moldova tourist visa requirements for Comorian citizens
Documents required for Moldova tourist visa from Comoros include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Comoros with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Moldova An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Moldova for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
How to apply for Moldova eVisa from Comoros
Moldova online e-visa application process for Comorian citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Comorian citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Moldova visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Moldova government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Moldova tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Comorian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Moldova. If not apply for a new Comorian passport.
Online application Go to the Moldova tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
Upload documents After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
Online payment Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
Visa processing After submission your Moldova visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer.
Receive visa If visa application for Moldova is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
Moldova visa exemption for Comorian citizens
- Applicable Countries: Angola, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Botswana, Myanmar, Burundi, Cambodia, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, China, Comoros, Djibouti, Dominican Republic, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, India, Jamaica, Kenya, Kuwait, Laos, Lesotho, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mongolia, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Oman, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Qatar, Rwanda, São Tomé and Príncipe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Uganda, Zambia
todayMax stay: 90 days
Thing to consider when applying for Moldova tourist visa
- Make sure Comoros passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Moldova.
- Always carry Comoros passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Moldova.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Moldova, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Moldova and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Moldova.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Moldova.
- Research the weather conditions in Moldova and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Moldova.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Moldova.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Moldova.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Moldova.
Moldova travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Moldova visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Moldova eVisa
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.