Morocco tourist visa
Last updated: May 25, 2021
Morocco tourist visa is required for Palauan citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Morocco tourist visa. A total of 10 documents are required for applying Morocco tourist visa. You can also find useful tips from fellow travellers.
Get Morocco tourist visa from Palau
- Submit your completed visa application form either in person or through a representative at the Embassy of Morocco nearest to you, along with all the required documentation. You can also send your visa application through mail.
- Pay the applicable fee for your visa application at the time of submitting your application form.
- After your visa is issued you will be notified regarding the issuance. Collect your visa on time.
- Apply for a tourist visa at least 6 weeks in advance of your planned travel date so that there is enough time for the application procedure to be completed on time
- Visitors who intend to stay for more than 90 days in the Kingdom of Morocco must request a permission to extend the duration of their stay. They must make the request at the nearest Police Precinct to their place of residence in Morocco.
Max Stay: 90 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
Morocco tourist visa requirements for Palauan citizens
Visa Application Form: Complete application form for Morocco
Passport Photo: Photo must be no older than 6 months
Passport: Original Passport or Travel document with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Passport Copy: A clear scan of the information pages of your signed, machine readable passport. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
Residency Proof: Legal residence in the country you are applying from, e.g, visa or residence permit. Confirmation of legal residence, if you are not a national of the country in which you are applying or your right to reside there is not included in your passport. Residence permit should be valid for at least 3 months after departure.
Hotel Bookings: Hotel reservation(s) for the duration of your visit.
• Or Introduction of a “Voucher” • Or attestation of invitation duly legalized, in case of family visit, including guarantee of covering medical and possible repatriation expenses • Or request from an authorized travel agency or recommendation of the Ministry of Tourism or the representation of the Moroccan National Tourist Office
Flight Bookings: Flight reservations(s) for the country of your visit and return ticket
Travel Insurance: Proof of travel insurance with the Certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. You can also provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance with them along with a copy of credit card and the table of benefits.
Current Details: Employed: • A letter from your employer on company letterhead, with contact details, stating that a leave of absence has been granted, purpose and duration of the trip, and that you will be returning to your current job. • Current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • Original pay slips Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) Student: • Submit an official letter from your school indicating that you are in good standing and that you are registered for the upcoming semester. • No Object certificate from School or University. Retired: • Submit proof of your retirement fund. Yes.
Invitation Letter: A letter from your relative or friend or company inviting you to visit and their relationship to you. The letter could state: the purpose of your visit and length of stay, if you will be staying with them, If this person will be paying for your stay, provide proof of their funds.
If visiting friends or family, you must provide a letter of invitation with the contact information of the host and visitor, purpose and duration of the visit, including an acceptance of financial responsibility for the applicant, confirmation of accommodation including the address, and dated and signed by the host. You will also need to provide proof of the host's status in Morocco ie. copy of their Morocco national I.D card or passport's information page, or, if they are not a citizen of Morocco, copies of their Morocco residence permit and their national passport's information pages.