Morocco tourist visa
Morocco tourist visa for Palauan citizens
Palauan citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Morocco. Morocco tourist visa is required for Palauan citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Morocco tourist visa. A total of 10 documents are required for applying Morocco tourist visa.
Morocco tourist visa conditions for Palauan citizens
- Submit your completed visa application form either in person or through a representative at the Embassy of Morocco nearest to you, along with all the required documentation. You can also send your visa application through mail.
- Pay the applicable fee for your visa application at the time of submitting your application form.
- After your visa is issued you will be notified regarding the issuance. Collect your visa on time.
- Apply for a tourist visa at least 6 weeks in advance of your planned travel date so that there is enough time for the application procedure to be completed on time
- Visitors who intend to stay for more than 90 days in the Kingdom of Morocco must request a permission to extend the duration of their stay. They must make the request at the nearest Police Precinct to their place of residence in Morocco.
Max Stay: 90 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
How to apply for Morocco tourist visa from Palau
Palauan citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Morocco. Morocco tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Morocco tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Palauan passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Morocco. If not apply for a new Palauan passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Morocco.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Morocco
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Morocco is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Morocco embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Morocco, present Palau passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Morocco visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Morocco for the duration on your stamping.
Morocco tourist visa requirements for Palauan citizens
Documents required for Morocco tourist visa from Palau include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 10 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Morocco
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A clear scan copy of passport of country with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
Legal residence in country you are applying from, e.g, visa or residence permit. Confirmation of legal residence, if you are not a national of the country in which you are applying or your right to reside there is not included in your passport. Residence permit should be valid for at least 3 months after departure.
Hotel reservation(s) in destination for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Proof of travel insurance for destination with the certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. You can also provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance with them along with a copy of credit card and the table of benefits. Travel medical insurance for everyone from all over the world with Coronavirus (COVID-19) coverage. Get coverage for travel delay, lost checked luggage, emergency response & natural disasters, personal liability. Get ready for for unexpected medical problems and accidents.
Employed: • A letter from your employer on company letterhead, with contact details, stating that a leave of absence has been granted, purpose and duration of the trip, and that you will be returning to your current job. • Current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • Original pay slips Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) Student: • Submit an official letter from your school indicating that you are in good standing and that you are registered for the upcoming semester. • No Object certificate from School or University. Retired: • Submit proof of your retirement fund. Yes.
A letter from your relative or friend or company inviting you to visit and their relationship to you. The letter could state: the purpose of your visit and length of stay, if you will be staying with them, If this person will be paying for your stay, provide proof of their funds.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Morocco
🎒 Morocco travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Morocco visa advice
Do palauan citizens need a visa to go to Morocco?
Yes, visa is required for Palauan citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Morocco visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Morocco travel restrictions
Morocco has major restrictions for travel. Most visitors from Palau will not be allowed to travel to Morocco. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Morocco.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.