Mozambique visa on arrival
Visa on Arrival
Mozambique visa on arrival for Peruvian citizens
Peruvian citizens can apply for a visa on arrival when travelling to Mozambique. Mozambique visa on arrival is available on arrival for Peruvian citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Mozambique visa on arrival. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Mozambique visa on arrival.
Mozambique visa on arrival conditions for Peruvian citizens
How to apply for Mozambique visa on arrival from Peru
Peruvian citizens need to get visa on arrival to visit Mozambique. Mozambique visa on arrival process requires you to follow a total of 6 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Mozambique tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Peruvian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Mozambique. If not apply for a new Peruvian passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, Peruvian citizens can go to Mozambique immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Fill out the immigration form of Mozambique.
- Step 5 : Upon arrival in Mozambique, present Peru passport, the form and travel document to the immigration officer and pay any visa fee required.
- Step 6 : You will receive Mozambique visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Mozambique for the duration on your stamping.
Mozambique tourist visa requirements for Peruvian citizens
Documents required for Mozambique tourist visa from Peru include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Peru with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Peru in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Mozambique
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Mozambique
✨ Mozambique tourist visa tips
- Via Beira (BEW), Nampula (APL), Maputo (MPM), Pemba (POL), Tete (TET) and Vilankulo (VNX) airports. Extension of further 30 days possible. Fee
- USD 66.-.
🎒 Mozambique travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Mozambique visa advice
Do peruvian citizens need a visa to go to Mozambique?
No, visa is not required for Peruvian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Mozambique visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Mozambique travel restrictions
Mozambique has moderate restrictions for travel. Most visitors from Peru need to provide a negative COVID-19 test result to enter Mozambique. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Mozambique.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.