Nigeria online e visa for Indian citizens to travel in 2023
Nigeria online e visa
Nigeria online e visa for Indian citizens
Indian citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to Nigeria. Nigeria online e visa is available online for Indian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Nigeria online e visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Nigeria online e visa.
Nigeria online e visa conditions, fees and processing time for Indian citizens
- Applicant: not required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Stay: short term
Nigeria tourist visa requirements for Indian citizens
Documents required for Nigeria tourist visa from India include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of India with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Nigeria An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Nigeria for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
How to apply for Nigeria online e visa from India
Nigeria online e-visa application process for Indian citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Indian citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Nigeria tourist visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Nigeria government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Nigeria tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Indian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Nigeria. If not apply for a new Indian passport.
Online application Go to the Nigeria tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
Upload documents After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
Online payment Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
Visa processing After submission your Nigeria visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer.
Receive visa If visa application for Nigeria is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
Nigeria travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from New Delhi to Lagos, with prices starting at ₹29,213.00.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Nigeria
✈️ flight prices from
Stay in Nigeria
🛏️ get best hotel prices
Insurance in Nigeria
🏥 travel insurance
Internet in Nigeria
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in Nigeria
💳 no ATM fees
Nigeria tourist visa and travel tips
- Make sure India passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Nigeria.
- Always carry India passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Nigeria.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Nigeria, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Nigeria and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Nigeria.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Nigeria.
- Research the weather conditions in Nigeria and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Nigeria.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Nigeria.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Nigeria.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Nigeria.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do indian citizens need a visa to go to Nigeria?
Yes, visa is required for Indian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Nigeria visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Nigeria with India passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.