Oman visa for Kazakhstani citizens in 2023
Oman tourist visa
Oman tourist visa for Kazakhstani citizens
Kazakhstani citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Oman. Oman tourist visa is free for Kazakhstani citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 14 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Oman tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Oman tourist visa. You can find Oman visa exemptions.
Oman tourist visa conditions, fees and processing time for Kazakhstani citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 14 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Oman tourist visa requirements for Kazakhstani citizens
Documents required for Oman tourist visa from Kazakhstan include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Kazakhstan with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Kazakhstan in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Oman
How to apply for Oman tourist visa from Kazakhstan
Oman visa free process for Kazakhstani cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Kazakhstani citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Oman. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Oman.
Valid passport Check that Kazakhstani passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Oman. If not apply for a new Kazakhstani passport.
Arrival After arriving, Kazakhstani citizens can go to Oman immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Oman, present Kazakhstan passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Oman visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Oman for the duration on your stamping.
Oman travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Almaty to Muscat, with prices starting at ₸168 484-00.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Oman
✈️ flight prices from
Stay in Oman
🛏️ get best hotel prices
Insurance in Oman
🏥 travel insurance
Internet in Oman
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in Oman
💳 no ATM fees
Oman tourist visa visa exemption for Kazakhstani citizens
Oman visa exemption 🇴🇲
- Visa in NOT EXEMPT, but are eligible to apply for eVisa
- Applicable Countries: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bhutan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, China, Costa Rica, Cuba, El Salvador, Georgia, Guatemala, Honduras, India, Iran, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Maldives, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Vietnam
Max Stay: 30 days
Oman tourist visa and travel tips
- GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council), members Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and Bahrain have Freedom of movement
- eVisa for residents or holders of a visa of USA, Canada, Australia, UK or Schengen countries. Must have return tickets and confirmed hotel reservation.
- Make sure Kazakhstan passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Oman.
- Always carry Kazakhstan passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Oman.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Oman, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Oman and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Oman.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Oman.
- Research the weather conditions in Oman and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Oman.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Oman.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Oman.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Oman.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do kazakhstani citizens need a visa to go to Oman?
No, visa is not required for Kazakhstani citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Oman visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Oman with Kazakhstan passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.