Oman tourist e-visa for Mexican citizens in May 2023
Oman tourist e-visa
Oman tourist e-visa for Mexico citizens
Mexican citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to Oman. Oman tourist e-visa is available online for Mexican citizens. With this touris visa stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 30 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Oman tourist e-visa. A total of 6 documents are required for applying Oman tourist e-visa. You can find Oman visa exemptions.
Qatar-Oman Joint Tourist Visa
This service allows travelers to obtain a joint tourist visa to enter the State of Qatar first, and then then head to the Sultanate of Oman if they wish. Valid for 30 days from the date of issuance valid on single trip or multiple trips. This can be extended for a further 30 days for a fee.
Oman tourist e-visa conditions for Mexican citizens
- Applicant: not required
- Max stay: 30 days
- Visa validity: 30 days
- Stay: short term
Oman tourist visa requirements for Mexican citizens
Documents required for Oman tourist visa from Mexico include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 6 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed online application form for Oman
Photo must be no older than 6 months
A clear scan copy of passport of country with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
Travel itinerary is travel reservation to and from country in your name, not a ticket. Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Accomodation reservation(s) in destination for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
How to apply for Oman tourist e-visa from Mexico
Oman online e-visa application process for Mexican citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Mexican citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Oman visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Oman government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Oman tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Mexican passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Oman. If not apply for a new Mexican passport.
Online application Go to the Oman tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
Upload documents After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
Online payment Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
Visa processing After submission your Oman visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer.
Receive visa If visa application for Oman is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
Oman visa exemption for Mexican citizens
- Visa exemption does not apply, but Visa on Arrival (VOA) is available at any airport, land border, or seaport.
- The VOA fee is 20 OMR, granting a single-entry stay for 30 days.
- Applicable Countries: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bhutan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Costa Rica, Cuba, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, India, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Maldives, Mexico, Morocco, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Vietnam
todayMax stay: 30 days
Thing to consider when applying for Oman tourist visa
- Eligible for eVisa if holding a valid Schengen Visa, or a valid visa or residence permit from Australia, Canada, UK or USA.
- Make sure Mexico passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Oman.
- Always carry Mexico passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Oman.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Oman, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Oman and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Oman.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Oman.
- Research the weather conditions in Oman and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Oman.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Oman.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Oman.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Oman.
Oman travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Mexico City to Muscat, with prices starting at $12,844.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Oman
✈️ flight prices
Stay in Oman
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Oman
🏥 travel insurance cover
Money in Oman
💳 access money easily
Drive in Oman
🚙 best car rentals
Oman is part of Asia with main city at Muscat. Its Developing country with a population of 4M. The main currency is Rial Omani. The languages spoken are Arabic.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do mexican citizens need a visa to go to Oman?
Yes, visa is required for Mexican citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Oman visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Oman with Mexico passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.