Palau Visa on arrival
Palau Visa on arrival for Panama citizens
Panamanian citizens can apply for a visa on arrival when travelling to Palau. Palau Visa on arrival is available on arrival for Panamanian citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 30 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Palau Visa on arrival. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Palau Visa on arrival. You can find Palau visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to Palau from Panama?
No, Palau Visa on arrival is not required before travelling to Palau for Panamanian citizens. Panamanian passport holders have to apply for a tourist visa on arrival.
Palau visit visa conditions for Panamanian citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 30 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Stay: short term
Palau tourist visa requirements for Panamanian citizens
Documents required for Palau tourist visa from Panama include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Panama with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Panama in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Palau
How to apply for Palau Visa on arrival from Panama
Palau visa on arrival process for Panamanian cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 6 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Panamanian citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Palau. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Palau.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Palau tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Panamanian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Palau. If not apply for a new Panamanian passport.
Arrival After arriving, Panamanian citizens can go to Palau immigration counter.
Fill application Fill out the immigration form of Palau.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Palau, present Panama passport, the form and travel document to the immigration officer and pay any visa fee required.
Receive visa You will receive Palau visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Palau for the 30 days on your stamping.
Thing to consider when applying for Palau tourist visa
- Make sure Panama passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Palau.
- Always carry Panama passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Palau.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Palau, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Palau and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Palau.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Palau.
- Research the weather conditions in Palau and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Palau.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Palau.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Palau.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Palau.
Palau travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Palau visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Palau Visa on arrival
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.