Peru tourist visa
Peru tourist visa for Vietnamese citizens
Vietnamese citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Peru. Peru tourist visa is required for Vietnamese citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Peru tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Peru tourist visa.
Peru tourist visa conditions for Vietnamese citizens
How to apply for Peru tourist visa from Vietnam
Vietnamese citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Peru. Peru tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Peru tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Vietnamese passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Peru. If not apply for a new Vietnamese passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Peru.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Peru
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Peru is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Peru embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Peru, present Vietnam passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Peru visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Peru for the duration on your stamping.
Peru tourist visa requirements for Vietnamese citizens
Documents required for Peru tourist visa from Vietnam include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Vietnam with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Peru An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Peru for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Peru
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Vietnam in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Ho Chi Minh City to Lima
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Peru
🎒 Peru travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Peru visa advice
Do vietnamese citizens need a visa to go to Peru?
Yes, visa is required for Vietnamese citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Peru visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Peru travel restrictions
Peru is open for travel. Most visitors from Vietnam can travel to Peru without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Peru.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.