Philippines tourist visa
Philippines tourist visa for Pakistani citizens
Pakistani citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Philippines. Philippines tourist visa is required for Pakistani citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 59 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Philippines tourist visa. A total of 9 documents are required for applying Philippines tourist visa.
Philippines tourist visa conditions for Pakistani citizens
- Applicants for temporary visitor's visa should normally apply at the Philippine Embassy or Consulate that has jurisdiction over their place of residence.
Max Stay: 59 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
How to apply for Philippines tourist visa from Pakistan
Pakistani citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Philippines. Philippines tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Philippines tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Pakistani passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Philippines. If not apply for a new Pakistani passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Philippines.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Philippines
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Philippines is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Philippines embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Philippines, present Pakistan passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Philippines visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Philippines for the duration on your stamping.
Philippines tourist visa requirements for Pakistani citizens
Documents required for Philippines tourist visa from Pakistan include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 9 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Philippines
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A clear scan copy of passport of country with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
Provide a previous passport of country if any.
Hotel reservation(s) in destination for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Covering letter mentioning the details of the applicant, travel and details of the other members travelling with you.
Employed: • A letter from your employer on company letterhead, with contact details, stating that a leave of absence has been granted, purpose and duration of the trip, and that you will be returning to your current job. • Current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • Original pay slips Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) Student: • Submit an official letter from your school indicating that you are in good standing and that you are registered for the upcoming semester. • No Object certificate from School or University. Retired: • Submit proof of your retirement fund. Yes.
Karachi to Manila
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Philippines
🎒 Philippines travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Philippines visa advice
Do pakistani citizens need a visa to go to Philippines?
Yes, visa is required for Pakistani citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Philippines visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Philippines travel restrictions
Philippines is open for travel. Most visitors from Pakistan can travel to Philippines without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Philippines.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.