Saint Barthelemy visa for Spanish citizens in 2023
Saint Barthelemy tourist visa
Saint Barthelemy tourist visa for Spanish citizens
Spanish citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Saint Barthelemy. Saint Barthelemy tourist visa is free for Spanish citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Saint Barthelemy tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Saint Barthelemy tourist visa.
France visa policy applicable
Saint Barthelemy has the same visa policy as France. While it shares aspects of its visa policy with France, it has its own specific entry requirements as well. Visitors to Saint Barthelemy must abide by its entry and visa regulations, which can sometime differ from those applicable to France.
Saint Barthelemy visit visa conditions, fees and processing time for Spanish citizens
- Saint Barthelemy is a French overseas territory.
- Saint Barthelemy is not a part of the EU or Schengen Area, but relaxed regulations apply to citizens of these countries.
- Nationals of EU and Schengen countries can enter Saint Barthelemy with their National Identity Card instead of a passport.
- There are no time restrictions for EU and Schengen nationals traveling to Saint Barthelemy with their National Identity Card.
- Applicant: required
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Saint Barthelemy tourist visa requirements for Spanish citizens
Documents required for Saint Barthelemy tourist visa from Spain include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Spain with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Spain in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Saint Barthelemy
How to apply for Saint Barthelemy tourist visa from Spain
Saint Barthelemy visa free process for Spanish cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Spanish citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Saint Barthelemy. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Saint Barthelemy.
Valid passport Check that Spanish passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Saint Barthelemy. If not apply for a new Spanish passport.
Arrival After arriving, Spanish citizens can go to Saint Barthelemy immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Saint Barthelemy, present Spain passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Saint Barthelemy visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Saint Barthelemy for the duration on your stamping.
Saint Barthelemy travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Madrid to Gustavia, with prices starting at 654,00 €.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Saint Barthelemy
✈️ flight prices
Stay in Saint Barthelemy
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Saint Barthelemy
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in Saint Barthelemy
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in Saint Barthelemy
💳 access money easily
Saint Barthelemy tourist visa and travel tips
- Make sure Spain passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Saint Barthelemy.
- Always carry Spain passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Saint Barthelemy.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Saint Barthelemy, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Saint Barthelemy and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Saint Barthelemy.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Saint Barthelemy.
- Research the weather conditions in Saint Barthelemy and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Saint Barthelemy.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Saint Barthelemy.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Saint Barthelemy.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Saint Barthelemy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do spanish citizens need a visa to go to Saint Barthelemy?
No, visa is not required for Spanish citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Saint Barthelemy visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Saint Barthelemy with Spain passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.