Senegal visa for German citizens in June 2023
Senegal Visa free
Senegal Visa free for Germany citizens
German citizens do not need a tourist visa when travelling to Senegal. Senegal Visa free is free for German citizens. With this tourist visa stay is usually short with a period of 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Senegal Visa free. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Senegal Visa free. You can find Senegal visa exemptions.
Senegal Visa free conditions for German citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Senegal tourist visa requirements for German citizens
Documents required for Senegal tourist visa from Germany include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Germany with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Germany in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Senegal
How to apply for Senegal Visa free from Germany
Senegal visa free process for German cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, German citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Senegal. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Senegal.
Valid passport Check that German passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Senegal. If not apply for a new German passport.
Arrival After arriving, German citizens can go to Senegal immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Senegal, present Germany passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Senegal visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Senegal for the 90 days on your stamping.
Thing to consider when applying for Senegal tourist visa
- Make sure Germany passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Senegal.
- Always carry Germany passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Senegal.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Senegal, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Senegal and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Senegal.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Senegal.
- Research the weather conditions in Senegal and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Senegal.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Senegal.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Senegal.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Senegal.
Senegal travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Berlin to Dakar, with prices starting at 239,00 €.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Senegal
✈️ flight prices
Stay in Senegal
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Senegal
🏥 travel insurance cover
Money in Senegal
💳 access money easily
Drive in Senegal
🚙 best car rentals
Senegal is part of Africa with main city at Dakar. Its Least Developed country with a population of 15M. The main currency is West African CFA franc. The languages spoken are French.
Do german citizens need a visa for Senegal?
No, visa is not required for German citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Senegal visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Germany tourist visa advice
Need visa advice?
You can see the visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Germany visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Countries to travel near Senegal with Germany passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.