Senegal Visa on arrival
Senegal Visa on arrival for Zimbabwe citizens
Zimbabwean citizens can apply for a visa on arrival when travelling to Senegal. Senegal Visa on arrival is available on arrival for Zimbabwean citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Senegal Visa on arrival. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Senegal Visa on arrival. You can find Senegal visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to Senegal from Zimbabwe?
No, Senegal Visa on arrival is not required before travelling to Senegal for Zimbabwean citizens. Zimbabwean passport holders have to apply for a tourist visa on arrival.
Senegal visit visa conditions for Zimbabwean citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Stay: short term
Senegal tourist visa requirements for Zimbabwean citizens
Documents required for Senegal tourist visa from Zimbabwe include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Zimbabwe with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Zimbabwe in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Senegal
How to apply for Senegal Visa on arrival from Zimbabwe
Senegal visa on arrival process for Zimbabwean cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 6 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Zimbabwean citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Senegal. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Senegal.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Senegal tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Zimbabwean passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Senegal. If not apply for a new Zimbabwean passport.
Arrival After arriving, Zimbabwean citizens can go to Senegal immigration counter.
Fill application Fill out the immigration form of Senegal.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Senegal, present Zimbabwe passport, the form and travel document to the immigration officer and pay any visa fee required.
Receive visa You will receive Senegal visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Senegal for the 90 days on your stamping.
Thing to consider when applying for Senegal tourist visa
- Make sure Zimbabwe passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Senegal.
- Always carry Zimbabwe passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Senegal.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Senegal, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Senegal and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Senegal.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Senegal.
- Research the weather conditions in Senegal and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Senegal.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Senegal.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Senegal.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Senegal.
Senegal travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Senegal visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Senegal Visa on arrival
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.