Serbia visa for Norwegian citizens in June 2023
Serbia Visa free
Serbia Visa free for Norway citizens
Norwegian citizens do not need a tourist visa when travelling to Serbia. Serbia Visa free is free for Norwegian citizens. With this tourist visa stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Serbia Visa free. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Serbia Visa free. You can find Serbia visa exemptions.
Serbia Visa free conditions for Norwegian citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Visa validity: 90 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Serbia tourist visa requirements for Norwegian citizens
Documents required for Serbia tourist visa from Norway include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave destination, such as • personal bank statements • Pay slips from employer • Tax records
How to apply for Serbia Visa free from Norway
Serbia visa free process for Norwegian cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Norwegian citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Serbia. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Serbia.
Valid passport Check that Norwegian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Serbia. If not apply for a new Norwegian passport.
Arrival After arriving, Norwegian citizens can go to Serbia immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Serbia, present Norway passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Serbia visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Serbia for the duration on your stamping.
Serbia visa exemption for Norwegian citizens
Thing to consider when applying for Serbia tourist visa
- 90 days within any 6-month period
- Make sure Norway passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Serbia.
- Always carry Norway passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Serbia.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Serbia, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Serbia and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Serbia.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Serbia.
- Research the weather conditions in Serbia and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Serbia.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Serbia.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Serbia.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Serbia.
Serbia travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Oslo to Belgrade, with prices starting at kr 795,00.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Serbia
✈️ flight prices
Stay in Serbia
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Serbia
🏥 travel insurance cover
Money in Serbia
💳 access money easily
Drive in Serbia
🚙 best car rentals
Serbia is part of Europe with main city at Belgrade. Its Developed country with a population of 7M. The main currency is Serbian Dinar. The languages spoken are Serbian.
Do norwegian citizens need a visa for Serbia?
No, visa is not required for Norwegian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Serbia visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Norway tourist visa advice
Need visa advice?
You can see the visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Norway visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Countries to travel near Serbia with Norway passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.