Solomon Islands visa on arrival
Visa on Arrival
Solomon Islands visa on arrival for South Korean citizens
South Korean citizens can apply for a visa on arrival when travelling to Solomon Islands. Solomon Islands visa on arrival is available on arrival for South Korean citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Solomon Islands visa on arrival. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Solomon Islands visa on arrival.
Solomon Islands visa on arrival conditions for South Korean citizens
How to apply for Solomon Islands visa on arrival from South Korea
South Korean citizens need to get visa on arrival to visit Solomon Islands. Solomon Islands visa on arrival process requires you to follow a total of 6 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Solomon Islands tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that South Korean passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Solomon Islands. If not apply for a new South Korean passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, South Korean citizens can go to Solomon Islands immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Fill out the immigration form of Solomon Islands.
- Step 5 : Upon arrival in Solomon Islands, present South Korea passport, the form and travel document to the immigration officer and pay any visa fee required.
- Step 6 : You will receive Solomon Islands visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Solomon Islands for the duration on your stamping.
Solomon Islands tourist visa requirements for South Korean citizens
Documents required for Solomon Islands tourist visa from South Korea include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of South Korea with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from South Korea in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Solomon Islands
Seoul to Honiara
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Solomon Islands
🎒 Solomon Islands travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Solomon Islands visa advice
Do south korean citizens need a visa to go to Solomon Islands?
No, visa is not required for South Korean citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Solomon Islands visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Solomon Islands travel restrictions
Solomon Islands has unknown restrictions for travel. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Solomon Islands.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.