Somalia Visa on arrival
Somalia Visa on arrival for Uruguay citizens
Uruguayan citizens can apply for a visa on arrival when travelling to Somalia. Somalia Visa on arrival is available on arrival for Uruguayan citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 30 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Somalia Visa on arrival. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Somalia Visa on arrival. You can find Somalia visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to Somalia from Uruguay?
No, Somalia Visa on arrival is not required before travelling to Somalia for Uruguayan citizens. Uruguayan passport holders have to apply for a tourist visa on arrival.
Somalia visit visa conditions for Uruguayan citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 30 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Stay: short term
Somalia tourist visa requirements for Uruguayan citizens
Documents required for Somalia tourist visa from Uruguay include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Uruguay with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Uruguay in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Somalia
How to apply for Somalia Visa on arrival from Uruguay
Somalia visa on arrival process for Uruguayan cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 6 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Uruguayan citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Somalia. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Somalia.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Somalia tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Uruguayan passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Somalia. If not apply for a new Uruguayan passport.
Arrival After arriving, Uruguayan citizens can go to Somalia immigration counter.
Fill application Fill out the immigration form of Somalia.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Somalia, present Uruguay passport, the form and travel document to the immigration officer and pay any visa fee required.
Receive visa You will receive Somalia visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Somalia for the 30 days on your stamping.
Thing to consider when applying for Somalia tourist visa
- Available at Bosaso Airport, Galcaio Airport and Mogadishu Airport.
- Make sure Uruguay passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Somalia.
- Always carry Uruguay passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Somalia.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Somalia, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Somalia and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Somalia.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Somalia.
- Research the weather conditions in Somalia and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Somalia.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Somalia.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Somalia.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Somalia.
Somalia travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Somalia visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Somalia Visa on arrival
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.