South Korea tourist visa
South Korea tourist visa for Somali citizens
Somali citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to South Korea. South Korea tourist visa is required for Somali citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for South Korea tourist visa. A total of 7 documents are required for applying South Korea tourist visa. You can find South Korea visa exemptions.
South Korea tourist visa conditions for Somali citizens
- You can apply for a single-entry visa valid for 3 months or a double-entry visa valid for 6 months.
- Periods of stay will be granted for up to 90 days for a single-entry visa , and 30 days for a double-entry visa.
Max Stay: 90 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
How to apply for South Korea tourist visa from Somalia
Somali citizens need to get tourist visa to visit South Korea. South Korea tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a South Korea tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Somali passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in South Korea. If not apply for a new Somali passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for South Korea.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of South Korea
- Step 5 : Once visa application for South Korea is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from South Korea embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in South Korea, present Somalia passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive South Korea visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in South Korea for the duration on your stamping.
South Korea tourist visa requirements for Somali citizens
Documents required for South Korea tourist visa from Somalia include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 7 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for South Korea
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in destination for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Covering letter mentioning the details of the applicant, travel and details of the other members travelling with you.
Employed: • A letter from your employer on company letterhead, with contact details, stating that a leave of absence has been granted, purpose and duration of the trip, and that you will be returning to your current job. • Current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • Original pay slips Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) Student: • Submit an official letter from your school indicating that you are in good standing and that you are registered for the upcoming semester. • No Object certificate from School or University. Retired: • Submit proof of your retirement fund. Yes.
Mogadishu to Seoul
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for South Korea
South Korea tourist visa visa exemption for Somali citizens
South Korea visa exemption
Exemption available for these visas:
New Zealand Visa
- Must be in transit to reach visa country as final destination
- Applicable Countries: All Countries
- Exempted Countries: Afghanistan, Cuba, Ghana, Iran, Iraq, Kosovo, Macedonia, Nigeria, Palestine, Sudan, Syria, Yemen
🎒 South Korea travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
South Korea visa advice
Do somali citizens need a visa to go to South Korea?
Yes, visa is required for Somali citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for South Korea visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
South Korea travel restrictions
South Korea is open for travel. Most visitors from Somalia can travel to South Korea without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel South Korea.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.