Spain schengen visa for Burundian citizens to travel in 2023
Spain schengen visa
Spain schengen visa for Burundian citizens
Burundian citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Spain. Spain schengen visa is required for Burundian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Spain schengen visa. A total of 10 documents are required for applying Spain schengen visa.
The Schengen Visa is a visa for the Schengen Area, which consists of most of the European Economic Area, plus several other adjacent countries. The visa allows visitors to stay in the Schengen Area for up to 90 days within a 180-day period. The visa is valid for tourism, family visits, and business. European Travel Information and Authorisation System or ETIAS is an electronic authorisation system of the European Union for visa-exempt visitors travelling to the European Union or the Schengen Area which is expected to enter into operation at in 2024.
Spain visit visa conditions, fees and processing time for Burundian citizens
- You must submit a passport or other travel document issued within the last 10 years. This must have at least 2 blank pages and be valid for at least another 3 months after the date you intend to leave the Schengen area.
- Each person travelling with you on your travel document must submit their own visa form.
- When you submit your application your fingerprints will be taken. These will remain valid for 5 years. Some applicants, such as children under the age of 12, do not need to have their fingerprints taken.
- You will be charged a fee for your application. If you apply through an external service provider you will also have to pay an extra fee to the provider.
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Visa validity: 90 days
- Visa fees: 60,00 €
- Stay: short term
Spain schengen visa requirements for Burundian citizens
Documents required for Spain schengen visa from Burundi include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 10 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Spain
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Provide a previous passport of country if any.
Covering letter mentioning the details of the applicant, travel and details of the other members travelling with you.
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Employed: • A letter from your employer on company letterhead, with contact details, stating that a leave of absence has been granted, purpose and duration of the trip, and that you will be returning to your current job. • Current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • Original pay slips Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) Student: • Submit an official letter from your school indicating that you are in good standing and that you are registered for the upcoming semester. • No Object certificate from School or University. Retired: • Submit proof of your retirement fund. Yes.
Accomodation reservation(s) in destination for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from country. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
Proof of travel insurance for destination with the certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. You can also provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance with them along with a copy of credit card and the table of benefits. Travel medical insurance for everyone from all over the world with Coronavirus (COVID-19) coverage. Get coverage for travel delay, lost checked luggage, emergency response & natural disasters, personal liability. Get ready for for unexpected medical problems and accidents.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
How to apply for Spain schengen visa from Burundi
Spain schengen visa application process for Burundian citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Burundian citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Spain visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Spain government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Spain tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Burundian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Spain. If not apply for a new Burundian passport.
Fill application Fill the application form for Spain.
Schedule appointment Schedule an appointment with the Spain embassy or consulate where you will submit your application. You can do this online or by contacting the embassy or consulate.
Submit documents After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Spain
Visa processing After submission your Spain visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer. The visa application will either be approved or denied based on the information provided in the application and the supporting documents.
Receive visa If application is approved, the applicant will receive Spain in their passport and can collect passport from the Spain embassy or consulate.
Spain travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Bujumbura to Madrid, with prices starting at 2,824,282Fr.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Spain
✈️ flight prices
Stay in Spain
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Spain
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in Spain
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in Spain
💳 access money easily
Spain schengen visa and travel tips
- Make sure Burundi passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Spain.
- Always carry Burundi passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Spain.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Spain, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Spain and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Spain.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Spain.
- Research the weather conditions in Spain and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Spain.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Spain.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Spain.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Spain.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do burundian citizens need a visa to go to Spain?
Yes, visa is required for Burundian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Spain visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Spain with Burundi passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.